Walletron provides a service for mobile wallet item publishers (“Service”) which allows enterprise clients of Walletron (“Clients”) to provide content to individuals who have installed Clients’ mobile wallet items (“Users”).
Collection of Client Information
We collect information Clients provide directly to us through our website, mobile products and services or otherwise.
For example, we collect information when Clients create an account, participate in a contest or promotion, post information to our technical support forum, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect about Clients includes names, email addresses, billing addresses, phone numbers, credit card information, demographic information, company information, forum posts, technical information necessary for delivering our services, and any other information Clients choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically Via Our Website
When current or prospective Clients access or use our website, we automatically collect information from their computers, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about our Clients.
USE OF CLIENT INFORMATION
We may use information about Clients for various purposes, including to:
• Maintain and improve our products and services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services Clients request, process transactions and send Clients related information, including confirmations and invoices,
• Send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Walletron is based in the United States and the information we collect about Clients is governed by U.S. law. By registering for a Client account or otherwise providing information to us, Clients consent to the transfer and processing of information to and in the U.S. and other countries.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
CHOICE AND ACCESS RIGHTS FOR CLIENT INFORMATION
You may update or deactivate your Client account information by logging into your online account. Please note, if you deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Walletron by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out of such messages, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
SHARING OF CLIENT INFORMATION
• With vendors and other service providers who need access to User or Client information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for User or Client information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• To protect the rights and property of Walletron or others; and
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• If we believe a Client's actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Walletron or others;
• If a Client posts any content to our website forums, we may publish this content and make it generally available to any user or visitor of our website;
• With a Client's consent or at his or her direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about Clients, which cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Client.
SECURITY OF CLIENT INFORMATION
Walletron takes reasonable measures to help protect information about Clients from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.